Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA Fun!

So we spent the week at CHA and what a blast we had. What was my favorite, you ask? Well, of course, DOODLEBUG!!!!!!! Cynthia and her team have once again created the cutest lines ever. I just do not know how they keep doing it!! The girls blessed me with a new Doodlebug button braclet and...wait for it...ONE OF THE APRONS THAT THEY WERE WEARING ADORNED WITH DOODLEBUG BUTTONS!!!!! I will take some pictures and add them.


The other booth we spent a lot of time at was Cricut. I have been working on becoming part of the cricut demo team. When I left for the show I was set up to demo at 2 stores and by the end of the show I was set up at 5 stores!! I am so excited. So back to the booth, I was there checking out the Yudu and the cricut cake considering I will be required to demo these machines also. We were also checking out the new Imagine Machine. We did the make and takes and listened to the demos, because the more you did the more raffle tickets you received! Well, it was worth it. I won 2 cartridages and 3 of the new cuttlebug embossing plates that coordinate with carts (Cindy Loo, Wall Decor and More, and Create-a-Critter)!! So excited!! This is not even the best news yet...wait for it...my friend, Evelyn, won the BRAND NEW CRICUT IMAGINE MACHINE!!!!!!! Can you believe it??? She won a $600 machine!!! OMG!!!



We also met Robyn, from The Pink Stamper!!!! OMG, she is as sweet as can be. I actually felt like I was stalking her. We met and took this picture, then we invited her and Karlee to sit with us at lunch and then bumped into them a couple of more times. Thanks Robyn for being so sweet!

I even met Flat Bunny, from BoBunny. He is the cutest little thing. I found him in the Halloween section, but he look scared, so we move him to the new Winter Joy line. Love the ladies from BoBunny, love BoBunny Products and love Flat Bunny!!!

We had a great time and I can't wait until all the new products ship!!!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! The imagine is HUGE!
    Looks like you had a blast! Wish I could have been there with you!

    ReplyDelete